Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that was not written by Cryptonews.com journalists.
Cryptocurrencies are now opening the way to financing atypical projects. Blueco is an excellent example of this with its fundraising (ICO), which started on 15 July 2021. Find out what the project is about and how to participate in the ICO.
Objective: production of 3 premium food supplements
The Blueco project is supported by Faracha Equities and its president Jean-Marie Santander. The objective of Blueco is to finance three eco-farms:
- A therapeutic cannabis farm and an eco-extraction laboratory in Portugal;
- Two spirulina and phycocyanine farms in Portugal and France (Avignon).
Therapeutic cannabis or cannabidiol (CBD) is used as a food supplement. Among its therapeutic virtues, CBD is said to have the following properties:
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory;
- Helps with pain management;
- Reduces anxiety and fighting depression;
- Helps with sleep;
- Helps in the treatment of psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia, and calms the symptoms of epilepsy and multiple sclerosis; etc.
Spirulina and the substance it contains, phycocyanin, are rich in vitamin E and antioxidants. These products help to combat premature cell ageing and protect against certain diseases.
“We are proud to be able to launch this ICO, to finance the equity needed to build these three operations, including the cultivation of cannabis and the eco-extraction of therapeutic CBD in Portugal. These operations will be associated with self-consumption photovoltaic power plants.” Jean-Marie SANTANDER, President of Faracha Equities.
An ICO to launch this innovative project
To raise the necessary funds for the operation, the Blueco project has launched an ICO (Initial Coin Offering). Launched on 15 July 2021, the ICO is hosted by French-ICO, the first French company to obtain AMF approval for its own ICO.
Why ICO financing?
An ICO is a form of participatory financing that raises funds for a project. The company in need of funds (in this case Faracha Equities) issues crypto tokens which investors can buy from other cryptocurrencies. The investor then holds a number of tokens, which could be compared to shares in the company. The issuing company then gets the money back from the sale to finance its project.
Jean-Marie Santander, the chairman of Faracha Equities, was previously a regular in IPOs. In his opinion, the ICO is an ideal innovative financing method for more atypical projects that would struggle to attract traditional financial players.
Blueco ICO with the BLC token
Here are the characteristics of the BlueCo ICO:
- Token name: Blueco
- Token symbol: BLC
- Token / Blockchain type: ERC20 / Ethereum
- Soft Cap: 1.5 million Euros (750 ETH)
- Hard Cap: 5 million Euros (2500 ETH)
- Accepted currency: ETH
- Token price: depending on the purchase period
To be successful, the ICO will need to raise a minimum of 750 ETH (equivalent to €1.5 million at the time of the ICO launch) before it is completed. At the time of writing, the current investment is just over 8 ETH
The phases of the Blueco ICO
The Blueco ICO is scheduled to last 5 months, with a 3-phase structure:
- Phase 1: 20% bonus
- From 15 July to 15 October 2021
- Price of 1 BLC = 0.000417 ETH
- Phase 2: 10% bonus
- From 15 October to 15 November
- Price of 1 BLC = 0.000455 ETH
- Main phase
- From 15 November to 15 December 2021
- Price of 1 BLC = 0.0005 ETH
Thus, it is more compelling to invest in the first phase in order to benefit from a 20% discount on the price of the BLC.
Benefits for BLC holders
Each Blueco holder will have the opportunity to stack their tokens. They will then become a member of the BLC Premium VIP Club at the Platinium, Gold or Silver level. Club members will receive exclusive benefits, including:
- Priority of purchase on the three manufactured products (CBD, spirulina and phycocyanine). The products will be prepared as a priority, ahead of all commercial agreements.
- Cashback on all purchases made in BLC.
It is expected that Blueco will become available for purchase on Uniswap after the ICO. However, the offer will be dependent on BLC holders being willing to sell. However, given the benefits described above, BLC holders will have an incentive to hold and stack their tokens. As a result, the supply is likely to be thin and the price of the LBC is likely to rise.
This is a well-thought-out strategy, favouring and rewarding first-time investors.
To find out more about the Blueco project, visit https://blueco.io/
To participate in the ICO, go to https://www.french-ico.com/project/blueco/