Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple Card partner Goldman Sachs facing CFPB investigation
- Apple Studio Display firmware 15.5 drops amid speaker problem complaints
- Apple’s all-new M2 MacBook Pro back on sale with $200 in savings from $1,099
- Apple’s white Magic Keyboard improves your 12.9-inch iPad Pro experience at $299 (Save $50)
- Best Buy anniversary weekend sale takes $149 off M1 MacBook Air, Galaxy Fold 3 $600 off, more
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Don’t miss out on our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.