Black Friday is now here at 9to5Mac, and our team over at 9to5Toys has been working around the clock to bring you all of the best deals. Through Thanksgiving week, we’ll be delivering all of the most notable markdowns on Apple devices, home goods, fashion, and much more. As always, the major players will be center stage this week, with Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and many others offering up notable deals. Head below for the best Black Friday 2021 Apple deals and more.
Black Friday launches at every major retailer
As expected, nearly every major player in the game has unveiled deals for Black Friday today. Amazon is leading the way with its rotating Gold Boxes that go live every morning at 3 a.m. ET. This time around, we’re expecting some of the biggest discounts to date on smart home technology, TVs, Apple gear and more to come from Amazon. Make sure to bookmark this page for all of the latest price drops.
Apple Black Friday deals
Headlining all of the best Apple deals, you can now score AirPods Pro with the new MagSafe Charging Case at $159. That’s down from the $249 price tag that these launched with earlier this fall and down to a new all-time low.
Delivering everything the original pair of Apple’s flagship earbuds did, the recently-refreshed AirPods Pro pack ANC alongside a companion transparency mode, Spatial Audio support, and Hey Siri. Packed into the same form-factor as before, the refreshed charging case will yield 24 hours of playback, but now supports MagSafe on top of its original Qi and Lightning options. Get all of the details in our launch coverage and then head below for more.
Amazon is now offering some of the best prices to date across the 11-inch M1 iPad Pro lineup, with as much as $250 off select models. You’ll find everything from entry-level configurations starting at $750 to higher-end cellular models and more with the full savings. Our top pick is the 256GB Wi-Fi M1 iPad Pro, which drops to $800. Down from $899, this is matching the all-time low set only twice before.
Centered around the M1 chip, Apple’s latest iPad Pro delivers an 11-inch Liquid Retina display paired with Thunderbolt connectivity. That’s alongside Wi-Fi 6, Face ID, and all-day battery life, plus staples in the iPadOS lineup like Apple Pencil support and more. Ideal for everything from media consumption to digital artistry and other work, the compact iPad Pro delivers plenty of power in a portable package.
Hyper Black Friday Sale
Hyper, well-known for its Apple-centric USB-C hubs and chargers is having its Big Black Friday Sale with 30% off sitewide (some exclusions apply) including new products like the Dual 4K HDMI Adapter for M1 MacBook the VIPER 10-in-2 Dual HDMI Display USB-C Hub which works with all previous and new MacBook from 2016 to 2021.
60% OFF – HyperDrive Ultimate 11-in-1 USB-C Hub (Usual $129.99 / Now $49.99)
50% OFF – HyperDriv60W USB-C Power hub for Nintendo Switch, iPad, MacBook (Usual $99.99 / Now $49.99)
40% OFF – HyperJuice Magnetic Wireless Charging Stand (Usual $49.99 / Now $29.99)
50% OFF – HyperJuice 18W Lightning + USB-C Battery for iPhone and USB-C devices
10,000mAh (Now $29.99) and 15,000mAh (Now $39.99)
60% OFF – UV-C LED Sterilizing Products
UV-C 40X LED Sterilizing Box (Usual $299.99 / Now $129.99)
UV-C 20X LED Sterilizing Wand (Usual $139.99 / Now $49.99)
Best Google/Android Black Friday deals
Over on the Google front, nearly all of the Nest speakers, smart displays, and cameras have gone on sale in honor of Black Friday. This most notably includes the new Google Nest Hub 2nd Gen to $50, which is marking an all-time low at 50% off. With a 7-inch display and all of the usual Assistant features, the latest Nest Hub also features Soli Sleep Sensing for monitoring overnight wellness. Get a closer look in our hands-on review.
Other notable tech deals for Black Friday:
- SanDisk and Lexar microSD Black Friday deals now live at Amazon from $20 (Up to 30% off)
- iOttie’s popular iPhone and Android car mounts now up to 30% off for Black Friday from $16
- NZXT Black Friday sale delivers rare discounts on pre-built PCs, components, more
- PowerA’s Switch/Xbox controller, case, and accessory holiday deals now live from $10!
- Pixelmator Pro for Mac returns to best price of the year for Black Friday at $20 (50% off)
- Belkin’s 15W MagSafe 3-in-1 Charger has been hard to find in-stock, now down to $112
- Satechi takes up to extra 30% off latest Apple gear for Black Friday
- Beats Studio Buds see Black Friday discount to new low of $100 (Save 33%), more
- Microsoft Surface Headphones 2 fall to new Amazon low of $162 following rare discount, more
- Moment launches annual holiday sale with smartphone lenses, photography gear, more
- Nanoleaf Black Friday sale goes live from $15 on HomeKit sets, Thread lights, more
- Twelve South gets in on the Black Friday savings with up to 58% off Apple accessory sale
- Anker Thanksgiving week sale goes live with iPhone essentials, USB-C hubs, more from $12
- Spigen iPhone 13 cases, AirTag covers, screen protectors, more live from $8 for Black Friday
- Black Friday 4K TV deals start now at up to $1,000 off: LG, Samsung, VIZIO, more from $270
- Black Friday discounts arrive on Amazon’s latest Echo speakers and displays from $15
- Amazon Fire TV Black Friday deals are live: 4K Max $35, Cube $80, more from $18
- Amazon tablet all-time lows from $35 for Black Friday: Fire HD 10, kids, more up to 50% off
- Best Buy’s annual Black Friday sale now live with deals on Apple, smart TVs, much more
- Nomad’s 30%+ off sale discounts signature leather iPhone 13 cases, MagSafe gear, more
- Brydge’s Black Friday sale now live with 20% off iPad keyboard cases, Mac docks, more
- Ring Black Friday sale goes live with first discount on Floodlight Cam Pro at $50 off, more
- Blink’s latest indoor and outdoor smart security cameras see Black Friday discounts from $20
- AT&T launches Black Friday sale: iPhone 13 series FREE with trade-in, much more
Simply Mac – Up to $350 off Macs + 50% off HomePod mini, more
The Simply Mac Black Friday sale is on, offering savings of up to 50% on a whole range of Apple products and accessories – with child and adult Segway scooters thrown into the mix! If you’re looking for a new MacBook, the company not only saves you money on both low-end and high-end models, but it’s also offering a half-price HomePod mini with any Mac purchase.
- 13″ MacBook Air $879.99 (Reg $999)
- 13″ MacBook Pro $1149 (Reg $1299)
- 14” MacBook Pro $1799 (Reg. $1999)
- 16” MacBook Pro $2199 (Reg $2499)
- 24″ iMac $1149 (Reg $1299)
- 27″ iMac $1599 (Reg $1799)
Home goods, fashion, and everything else:
- Black Friday simplehuman sale now live from $42! Smart soap dispensers, trash cans, more
- Greenworks Black Friday sale takes extra 35% off electric mowers, snow blowers, more
- Black Friday blenders from $15: NutriBullet, Ninja, Breville, more up to $100 off [Update]
- De’Longhi espresso machines now up to $150 off at Amazon with deals from $234 shipped
- adidas Black Friday Sale drops up to 50% off sitewide: UltraBoost, apparel, more
- Disney’s early Black Friday deals start now! Toys, apparel, gifts under $15, much more from $7
- Nike’s Black Friday Sale debuts up to 50% off sitewide + extra 30% off your purchase
- Under Armour offers up to 25% off popular winter gear: Fleece tops, pants, outerwear, more
- Theragun’s popular smart massage guns and rollers now up to 33% off starting at $79
- Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker Black Friday deal now live at $50 (All colorways, Reg. $80)
- Lululemon adds new markdowns ahead of Black Friday at up to 50% off + free shipping
- Save 20% or more on nearly all of LEGO’s 2021 kits: Star Wars, Creator, more from $6
- Carhartt’s Black Friday Deals begin with up to 50% off boots, sweatshirts, outerwear, more
- Ray-Ban’s Early Black Friday Sale offers 30% off your purchase + free shipping
Roborock deals up to 42% off
This Black Friday, you don’t have to break your budget to get an excellent robot vacuum and mop to keep your floors clean all year round. For a limited time, Roborock is offering as much as 42% off of its best vacuums, with options perfect for all budgets and homes.
- Roborock S7+ robot vacuum and mop with auto-empty $720 (Reg. $950)
- Roborock S7 robot vacuum and mop $455 (Reg. $650)
- Roborock S4 MAX LiDAR Robot Vacuum $280 (Reg. $430)
- Roborock E4 Robot Vacuum and Mop $220 (Reg. $380)
- Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum and Mop $360 (Reg. $600)
- Roborock S6 MaxV Robot Vacuum Cleaner $460 (Reg. $750)
- Roborock H7 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner $360 (Reg. $500)
- S5 MAX Robot Vacuum and Mop $380 (Reg. $550)
Get ready for Black Friday by following 9to5Toys on all our channels
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.