Now that we’ve got your attention, we are looking to fill a couple of roles where writing evergreen content will be the main focus. Whether it’s the Mother’s Day Gift Guide, the 10 Best Cases for the Pixel 5, or how to enable Dark Mode on Samsung’s One UI 3.1, someone wants to know how to get it or how to do it, which means we’d like you to write about it.
Both roles are remote, and while there’s no need to own the latest handset, it would help to have a good knowledge of the Android smartphone world in general. If you also have a foot in Apple’s camp, that’s even better.
- A solid grasp of English with a good level of spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- A laptop or desktop with reliable access to the internet (It’s ok if you have a MacBook, really)
- A reasonably modern Android smartphone
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience is appreciated, but not essential
- Knowledge of WordPress or willingness to learn
- Ability to contribute 2-5 pieces of original evergreen content such as How-to Guides, Best App, or Buying Guides on a weekly or monthly basis
Fill out an application here to get started. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!