Data Transaction Token (CURRENCY:XD) traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. During the last seven days, Data Transaction Token has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. One Data Transaction Token token can now be bought for about $0.0413 or 0.00000404 BTC on major exchanges including Bitinka, IDEX, IDAX and Hotbit. Data Transaction Token has a total market capitalization of $8.16 million and $116,821.00 worth of Data Transaction Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002990 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009849 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.51 or 0.00220149 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.35 or 0.01235636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00096051 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016855 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020591 BTC.
Data Transaction Token Token Profile
Data Transaction Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 197,823,985 tokens. Data Transaction Token’s official website is www.scroll.network. Data Transaction Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Data Transaction Token Token Trading
Data Transaction Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitinka, Ethfinex, IDEX, Hotbit and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Data Transaction Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Data Transaction Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Data Transaction Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Data Transaction Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Data Transaction Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.